Staple x Sherwood Hockey Stick
Who says style needs to stop at the arena entrance? The Sherwood X STAPLE hockey stick breaks all of the rules –fusing elite level performance with style and head-turning drip. Created for the self-expressive player who opts to stand out instead of fit in, the Sherwood X STAPLE hockey stick belongs to the collective of players that colour outside the lines. Every element of the aesthetic was designed with intent. From the unique infrared pigeon camo, to the secret Morse Code messaging, all the way to the NYC pigeon icons on the carbon fibre weave, this stick tells a story. Not to mention, each stick is individually numbered with only 250 produced in the world. The Sherwood X STAPLE stick was designed to disrupt the sport and act as a beacon of creativity for the next wave of athletes who want to ‘play outside the box.'
Featuring a 25K weave throughout the stick and weighing in at 390 grams, the new Feather Lite XT technology removes weight without compromising the strength or durability. Infused with Graphene - a material that is 200x stronger than steel, this promises to be one the most durable sticks on the market. In terms of playability and feel, the Sherwood X STAPLE stick provides more shot power through its unique Target Lock Taper. It features a hybrid kickpoint that is extremely versatile and caters to all shooting styles while the newly designed E2-17 shaft geometry which gently locks the hands into position for amazing feel and control.
- Target Lock Taper - A hybrid low/mid kick point allowing the shaft to take a greater load and release with more velocity and power.
- Blackline XXV Carbon Fibre - The proprietary weave uses unique manufacturing methods to create our lightest and most responsive carbon fibre ever, allowing you to feel the puck like never before.
- Graphene Infused- Graphene is a nano-material that is 200 times stronger than steel. It's the most impact resistant material ever used in a Sherwood hockey stick.
- E2-17 - Enhanced Edge- Rounded corners of the enhanced edge shaft create a precise feel in the player's hands. The concave walls of the shaft allow the player's fingers to lock into position.
- Featherlite XT - The lightweight carbon fibre layup uses a handmade manufacturing method that improves balance and the durability despite that it is super lightweight.
- VRF4 Blade - This thinner, and lighter blade profile incorporates advanced foams for amazing feel and durability.
- Resinjection System- Proprietary process to create the thinnest, lightest and strongest combination of carbon fiber filaments and resin
We are pleased to offer Free Ground Shipping for all orders over $100* and Flat-Rate UPS Ground shipping on all other orders (valid in the United States only and Excluding collabs).
If you choose UPS 2 day shipping or UPS Standard Overnight shipping, regular charges will apply.
Order Shipment: If your order was placed before 12:00pm EST Monday thru Friday it may be shipped the same day or the next day. If your order was placed after 12:00pm on Friday, the order will ship the following Monday. You will receive an e-mail confirmation with tracking information once your order has shipped. All orders are subject to review, this may cause a minor delay in processing your order.
|Delivery Method||Approximate Shipping Time||Cost|
|Free Shipping Over $100*||5-7 Business Days||Free|
|UPS Ground*||5-7 Business Days||10.00|
|UPS 2nd Day Air||2-3 Business Days||17.99|
|UPS Next Day Air||1-2 Business Days||24.99|
We do not currently ship to P.O. boxes or APO/FPO addresses. Your order may be delayed if your shipping address is different from your billing address. (We use this additional time to ensure the security of your credit card information.)
|Shipping Zones||Shipping Method||Weight||Cost|
|ASIA & AFRICA||UPS Worldwide Expedited||0.0 lb – 15.0 lb||$ 35.00|
|15.1 lb – 100.0 lb||$ 50.00|
|100.1 lb – 1000.0 lb||$200.00|
|AUSTRALIA||UPS Worldwide Expedited||0.0 lb – 25.0 lb||$ 50.00|
|25.1 lb – 1000.0 lb||$ 70.00|
|CANADA||UPS Worldwide||0.0 lb – 15.0 lb||$ 30.00|
|15.1 lb – 1000.0 lb||$ 45.00|
|EUROPE||UPS Worldwide Expedited||0.0 lb – 25.0 lb||$ 35.00|
|25.1 lb – 1000.0 lb||$ 55.00|
|REST OF WORLD||UPS Worldwide Expedited||0.0 lb – 25.0 lb||$ 45.00|
|25.1 lb – 150.0 lb||$ 70.00|
|US ISLANDS||UPS Worldwide||0.0 lb – 250.0 lb||$ 35.00|
Customs, Duties and Taxes
Staple Pigeon is not responsible for any customs and taxes applied to your package. You will be responsible for paying these additional charges for customs clearance. We must declare all items at their full price and cannot change this amount to lower custom fees.
Your order may be subject to custom fees or taxes, which are levied once a shipment reaches your particular country. However, the amount does depend on the country to which the order was shipped. Please contact your customs office for a specific amount and percentage breakdown.